Aug 13, 2012

Get Naked!

No comments    
categories: ,
A little over a week ago, I had my lashes done in Xtensions Greenhills, thanks to the Groupon vouchers that I had purchased 2 months ago. I really liked the look of it, but for some reason (psychological I guess), I felt it wasn't for me. I was conscious that there was something attached to me, and so I did my best to weaken the lashes' adhesion and after one week, I could pick them out one by one with minimal discomfort.

Also, I can't seem to accept the fact that I cannot wear eyeshadow while I had those extensions. For me, that didn't set that quite well. I'm not a makeup-y person and I rarely wear eyeshadow as daily wear, but when I do feel like it, I want to have that option of having eyeshadow anytime I want.

So, off with the extensions, and on with the Naked.

Urban Decay's Naked palette, that is. :)

I was struggling to decide on whether to get the Naked or the Naked 2. What won me over for the original Naked was the inclusion of the eyeshadow primer, which for me is more important than the Naked 2's lip gloss.
It would be too much if I bought both, hehehe. But I was really torn on this one.

Anyways, I love my latest splurge and I look forward to experimenting. For tomorrow's look, perhaps!

0 Comments: