Jul 20, 2009

Misery Loves Company

No comments    
categories: 
Just this afternoon, we had a special merienda where our newest employees treated us with carbo-rich food: two kinds of pancit and bread. Plus of course, soft drinks. Much as I kept on thinking about my new rule of "minimizing" carb intake, I just couldn't resist the sight of these and of course, the conversation that goes with every gathering. On my last serving of bread and pancit, I told my fellow officemate that she should join me lose weight and attain this by minimizing our carb intake. She cofneesed however that she can't give up carbs that easily, and that maybe an option is to take diet pills. *Sigh* I'm still uncertain about this Plan B, but then again, I'm also not certain about Place C, which is taking trips to the clinic for non-invasive procedures.

I guess I have to do this by myself in the meantime. You know, having less carbs in my life. Argh.

0 Comments: